Full course is from 10 to 16 hours (it depends on your skills and possibilities).
1 lesson is 2 hours.
The price of individual course is 350 USD.
You can pay your training hour by hour (40 USD per hour), in this case learning will last so many hours that you have paid.
You have now also an option to train in a group.
The price for a group course is 300 USD (or 30 USD per hour) from 1 person and it can be available by following conditions:
- a group is 2 persons, and you search by yourself a person to train with;
- students train one by one with the same kitekit;
- students can train separate with 2 different kitekits only when you have high level of the kite control.
Your training runs till you master the skills of moving with a kite while staying on a board in both directions (right and left 50m and more).
All necessary equipment during your training (wetsuit, wetshoes, harness, life vest, helmet, walkie talkie, kite, board) you get from our school.
After you paid and finished your full course (individual or group) you get an international certificate, that describes your skills and gives you the right to rent kite equipment anywhere in the world. It`s a meaningful international certificate which has a real value, but not just a piece of paper with the words “a certificate of a kiter”. At this time our school is the only one school in the south of Ukraine which has the right to give international certification!!!
If you are an independent kiter, but you did not care about your certification before or maybe you got some useless “certificate of a kiter” that has no value, and now you really want to kitesurf coming to different countries, you came to the right place.
To pass the certification it is enough to take a “check-up” hour; this hour is enough for an instructor to understand your skills on the water and after to give you a card with an appropriate level.
The price of “check-up” hour is 35 USD.
The course is divided on parts, 1 lesson can include one or several parts:
||- theory of wind window;
- overview of conditions for choosing the right place of kiting;
- overview of trainer kite;
- basics of steering a trainer kite;
- overview of harnesses;
- overview of an inflatable kite;
- control and safety systems overview.
||- basics of kite control;
- kite relaunch from the water;
- moving with the kite downwind;
- moving with the kite upwind;
- activation of safety systems in the water.
||- body drag;
- upwind body drag;
- upwind body drag with a board;
- self-rescue in the water
- moving of the kite/making of steady pull;
- moving of the kite with the board on your feet;
- first meters riding on the board;
- controlled stop.
||Practicing the riding skills on a board with a kite.
Our course includes level 1 + level 2 - this is quite enough to kitesurf independently in shallow lagoons. If you understand that you want more than just riding left and right we offer “advanced” learning - level 3.
This course runs hour by hour, the price is 40 USD per hour.
This training program includes:
- riding upwind;
- turns without stopping;
- toe side riding and stopping;